Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Original Art Show


Well here it is folks! The Original Art Show at the Society of Illustrators. I haven't been before, but I know it will be amazing. I am Assitant Chair this year (which means that I cheated and already know what is in the show). Two of my books made it in the show, Bear in the Air and the Brother's Kennedy ( I didn't cheat for that-it was all fair and square).

I happen to think that the Original Art show is an interesting concept with regards to Picture Books. A book in its mass produced form next to the only one true original art work. I CANT WAIT.

I ♥ illustration.


here is a link to the society of illustrators:
http://www.societyillustrators.org/At-the-Museum/2010/2010-Original-Art/Opening-
Reception--2010-Original-Art.aspx

3 comments: